The Dirt Tricks Beta Zirconium Rear Sprocket is part of the next revolutionary change in weight and color!
- The new Zirconium sprocket design comes in two colors and is two ounces lighter than the Dirt Tricks chrome-plated sprocket.
- The weight of the new design is comparable to most of the performance aluminum sprockets, and is lighter than the twin metal designs available.
- The new coating on this sprocket reduces friction up to 50%, increases durability, and looks sharp!
- Just like the Dirt Tricks chrome-plated sprocket, this one is backed up with a two-year guarantee.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.